ACUMEN HR Solicitors
Scheme unique interaction at all business levels
No two organisations are the same, so we approach each issue in the context of your business drivers and your desired outcomes. We seek to understand your culture, your requirements and how we can improve your business performance and reduce your business risk. We will provide you with the best possible solution, taking into considering the real risks faced by your business whilst ensuring legal compliance.
ACUMEN HR SOLICITORS are legally qualified employment law specialists who utilise a wealth of commercial, professional and emotional intelligence to provide superior HR and Employment Law services for your business.
We routinely provide strategic input at board level on employment law implications of strategic decisions. We also have the people skills and 'hands on' experience to deal with your day to day staff issues. You will receive commercially astute and practical guidance on handling disciplinaries, grievances, sickness absence, performance management, redundancy issues, document drafting and other employment law issues; by telephone, email, or face to face.
Acting as your dedicated in-house HR department or as a support mechanism for your current HR team, we will provide guidance and legal advice on what your HR obligations are and give you step by step support on how you should do go about implementing them.
How does it work?
For a fixed monthly fee of £595.00 (+ VAT) you will have your own Employment Law Solicitor acting as your HR SOLICITOR providing in-house HR & Employment support to use for up to 35 hours a year.
You can use your allocated hours on:
- Telephone calls;
- Email advice;
- Document and Letter Drafting;
- Attending your offices to discuss your HR and Employment Law issues and providing training.
- On all areas of HR and Employment Law including;
- Disciplinary, Capability and Grievance procedures;
- Employment Contracts/Director's Service Agreements and Staff Handbooks;
- Dismissals, Redundancy and Restructuring;
- Sickness and Absence management;
- Defending Employment Tribunal claims including unfair dismissal and discrimination;
- Restrictive Covenants;
- Maternity and Parental leave and other family rights;
- Bullying, Harassment and Victimisation;
- Transfer of Undertakings (TUPE);
- Tailored HR and Employment Law training;
All additional HR and Employment Law services provided over and above your 35 hours will be provided at the ACUMEN HR SOLICITOR hourly rate.
Our HR SOLCITORS have the unique advantage of being qualified Employment Solicitors who are able to provide legal advice on all areas of employment law, including employment tribunals. In addition, as part of the wider ACUMEN BUSINESS LAW team, we have access to Commercial Solicitors and are able to consult them from time to time.
To discuss this further, please contact us on 08458 678978.